briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Monday, March 23, 2015

23/3/2015 Monday : Meals of the days

Overslept mummy today again I I missed out the alarm at 4am and only woke up at 5am by my crying lo who wanted to drink milk. I DL her and also changed her diaper and trying to make her sleep again in order for me to cook for her.
Finally I only able to cook at 6am. I cook green bean which I soaked yesterday morning till evening and freeze it till this morning. And the frozen green bean can be cooked tenderly within 30 mins only.

Breakfast : Mung Bean Oat dessert
Lunch & Dinner : pork kunbu porridge
Teatime : Carrot Cheese Sticks & honey lemon

Mung Bean Oat Dessert
Ingredients :
40g Pre cooked mung bean
1/2 cup water
1 tbsp rolled oat
2 tsp muscovado sugar
2 tbsp full cream milk

Pork kunbu porridge
3 tbsp mix grains
2 cups water
Some seaweed
Some kunbu
1 chunk of pork tenderloin
Cook in slow cooker for 1-2 hours.

Carrot Cheese Sticks
Recipe please click ---> Carrot Cheese Sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment