briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Sunday, March 22, 2015

22/3/2015 Sunday Baking

I woke up quite early this morning as I couldn't sleep again after DL my lo at around 3am++
Long time I didn't bake cheese sticks for my gal and today I bake her carrot cheese sticks. The outcome is very satisfying and the texture is crunchy soft, suitable for lo 12mo above with less teeth is no problem.
Ingredients
100g Cake flour / low protein flour
20g grated cheddar cheese
15g grated carrot
2 tsp muscovado sugar
50g cold unsalted butter (cubed tiny)
Steps
1) add butter into flour and rub them well combined
2 ) add in sugar and cheese and continue rubbing them
3) add in carrot and knead till a soft dough is formed
4) weight 10g dough for each sticks
5) roll into a long stick, then bend into half and twist as photo shown
6) place twisted sticks on the non stick baking sheet
7) bake at preheated oven of 180'C for 15-20 mins or light golden brown

No comments:

Post a Comment