briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Monday, March 30, 2015

11/2/2015 Wednesday


February 11
 




Good morning! Every morning cooking for my 18mo lo is one of the kind of showing my love to my lo and I am appreciated that my mom has given me this skill when I was still young.

Every night before going to bed, I will say "good night and I Love You" to my sweetie lo and her reply is "I... You" & "night night"... That is really sweet and melt my heart.




Breakfast: red bean pancake
Ingredients

1/3 cup precooked red bean
1/3 milk
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 egg
1 tbsp muscovado sugar
1 tsp grape seed oil
1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder

Just mix well all the ingredients and scoop by small teaspoon of each batter on a non stick pan. pan fry with small small fire, close lid, turn over when pancake surface start forming holes (as per photo left top). pan fry another 
side till golden brown.

Lunch: Mee Sua with onion corn soup
Steps:
1) cook misua till tender, rinse dry, soak in cold icy water for 30 secs, rinse dry again, add 1 tsp grapeseed/olive oil and mix well)

Soup base: 1 chunk of chicken breast, 3 slices of corn, 1 onion, 1/3 cup of garden pea. 3-4 bowls water, boil for 30-40mins

Teatime: chicken meat sticks
Ingredient :
60g Chicken breast
1/4 pc Tofu
20g Mashed Potato 
1 tbsp soaked Rolled oat 
2 tbsp shredded carrot
Salt and pepper
1-2 tbsp all purpose flour
1 tbsp potato starch

Blend all ingredients except carrot till smooth, then add in shredded carrot, mix well, put in a plastic bag, cut a hole at the edge, squeeze out sticks (width 1cm length 5cm) on a non stick baking sheet, bake at preheated oven of 180'C for 20mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment