briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Friday, May 1, 2015

Labour day cooking for outing

Happy Labour day !
But there is no holidays for mummies. .. I still have to wake up early 5.30am to cook for my 21mo lo as we are outing today.

I boiled lotus root soup to serve mix grains rice later as lunch for my gal. I baked cheese puff mochi for her as breakfast but she didn't like it so much but finished the cold fresh milk. 

Along our journey,  due to terrible traffic jam on the highway, we have no choice but let my gal to have her lunch inside car while hubby was driving with turtle speed. She was happily finished all the rice and soup together with the meat and vegetables. Furthermore,  she took 1 banana too after her meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment