briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Sunday, May 3, 2015

Foods during travelling

2/5/2015.
Today's  breakfast was prune and raisin rolled oat.
Lunch and dinner was scallop spinach porridge.

Many mummies are asking me what did I bring during my travelling with my baby all the while. Actually, everytime I travel with my baby local trip or oversea trip, I will plan her foods and list down the ingredients that I need to bring along. Well, after digging those memories in my head, here are the items that I always prepare to bring along and subject to my food planning each time. You may refer and plan your little ones' favourite foods or regular food types:-

Cooking Tools
1) Thermos King Thermal food jar (must bring)
2) portable cooker (if the hotel/apt has no cooking instruments)
3) ceramic knife (bought from Daiso) (must bring)
4) a mini scissors (bought from Daiso) (must bring)
5) electric lunch box (ELB) (I brought this while it was still functioning)
6) a mini sponge and washing detergent (to wash dishes after cooking)(must bring)
7) a mini cutting board (bought from Daiso)
8) Cooler bag and ice pack
9) Thermos flask (to keep hot water)(must bring)

Dried Foods
1) homemade cookies (wrap in individual packings)
2) rolled oat (pack 1 meal portion individually)
3) Rice (pack 1 meal portion individually)
4) Dried scallop
5) Goji Berries
6) homemade anchovies powder
7) Dried shitake mushroom
8) dried Kunbu and seaweed
9) indivually packed snacks such as cheerios, raisin, baby bites
10) Pasta or noodles (pack individually)
11) Dried prune 
12) pan cook bun ingredients (weight and pack nicely individually) last time travelling to Penang and stayed in relatives house.

Fresh Foods
1) Carrot
2) Potato
3) sweet potato
4) cherry tomatoes
5) lean meat
6) baby spinach

Others
1) Olive oil (pack in mini bottle bought from Daiso)
2) Liquid amino (pack in mini bottle too)
3) Full cream milk in small packs

3 comments:

  1. Mummy can u list down what u bring to travel?
    Bcos i will bring my lo have a 2d1n trip and i running out of idea what to bring for he eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mummy tis is very usefull..thankd for sharing

    ReplyDelete