briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Wednesday, July 22, 2015

throwback 8/8/2014 (1 year old)

Tuna egg pancake and Oyakodon for my 1 yo lo teatime and lunch. Breakfast is home baked bread.



I like Oyakodon 親子丼 very much and suddenly this morning I thought about this food whether I can cook for my lo. so I search the recipe and modify a bit.


Firstly, I steam 1 tbsp Tri-rice (brown rice, quinoa, millet) in my electrical lunch box.


Topping part:

Chicken breast 1 chunk (minced)
Onion 1/3 pc (cut into slice then cube it)
Japanese soya sauce 1/8 teaspoon
1/2 lightly beat egg
place onion on the wok base, then put the chicken on top of it.
put some water to cover the chicken.
add in the soya sauce.
close lid and stew till water become lesser.
add in the egg and cover lid. off fire when egg is cooked.

Tuna Egg Pancake
Ingredients:
1/5 Tuna in canned
1/2 egg
1/3 Onion (chop into small pieces)
1 teaspoon Bega grated cheese
a little bit corn starch


Steps:

1) Press the tuna with fork to make it into smaller pieces,
2) Mix tuna, onion, cheese and part of the egg ( do not add in all first to control the texture can be hold by hand and mould it)
3) Pan fry with little bit unsalted butter / olive oil



No comments:

Post a Comment