briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Wednesday, July 22, 2015

throwback 31/8/2014 (13 mo)

Good morning mummies! I was baking mooncake these two days and left over some egg white. So i baked this cream cheese Angel Cake for my13mo Outing today for swimming..i use own 'recipe'.. Luckily its turn out nice and edible.. Haha!

My recipe is as follow:-


Cream Cheese Angel Cake (By Wong Yen Li)

Ingredients:
Cream cheese 50g
Self raising flour 50g
Sugar 30g
2 egg white
Milk 70ml


Steps:
1) I use blender mix everything except egg white and sugar, till smooth

2) I beat egg white and sugar till hard peak

3) Fold 1/3 of egg white to the cheese mixture.

4) Pour all cheese mixture back to egg white and fold gently till combine.

5) Bake at 160°C for 15-20 mins





No comments:

Post a Comment