briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

04/12/2014 Thursday "Persimmon Rolled Oat"


My poor mummy is on MC yesterday and today due to block ducts and infection. Yesterday my meals are steam bread, porridge, honeydew juice and cheesy bites.
Today i eat the swirl mantao for breakfast.
Lunch i almost finished the meesua in ABC soup.
Barley drinks through out the day and just finished during my teatime at 4pm.
I took 1 pc of corn cracker and persimmon rolled oat as tea break.
And these 2 days I am fully act as a mini pump for my mummy to clear her milk! And mummy says I am the best pump in the world! Hehe!




Persimmon Rolled Oat
Ingredients:
1/2 persimmon 
1 tbsp milk
1/3 cup water
1 tbsp rolled oat

Steps:
1) Remove the skin and seed of the persimmon then blend it into puree.

2) Boil the water with the rolled oat. Cook for 1-2 mins.

3) Add in milk and puree.

4) Bring to boil and off fire. Ready to serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment