briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Thursday, July 2, 2015

2/7/2015 Thursday meals

On 14/4/2015, I sent my Tokebi  hand blender for warranty repairing and the normal time for collection shall be 2-3 weeks. But I only able to receive it yesterday.  Due to the delays,  the dealer showed his apologize by giving me a small gift and deliver the blender to my door step instead I have to collect it by myself. I am very appreciated to mummy Jesse Tu in HFFMB and Mr Xavier of MyClick Resources  for being so  helpful. 

This morning I can use my Tokebi hand blender again after 2 months of absent in my kitchen. I miss it so much~

Breakfast: Sweet Potato Bread Balls, fruits & fresh milk

Lunch and Dinner: Mee Sua with corn soup

Teatime: Avocado milk shake, raisin and cherries


Sweet Potato Bread Balls
Ingredients:
4 thin slices homemade bread (You can use 1 slice of massimo white bread)
1 japanese sweet potato
1/2 organic apple
20g cheddar cheese ( I used Mainland Colby cheddar cheese)
some raisin for topping (optional)

Steps:
1) slice the sweet potato (with skin on) then steam for 15mins
2) peel off sweet potato skin and weight it to get 100g
3) mash the sweet potato with a fork or spoon.
4) cut and blend apple into puree
5) tear the bread into small pieces
6) mix mashed sweet potato, apple puree and bread together till well combined
7) weight 13~15g each small dough and roll into ball shape then place on a non-stick baking sheet laid on baking tray.
8) bake at preheated oven of 190'C for 10mins then remove tray from oven
9) place a small slice of cheddar cheese on each balls
10) continue baking for another 10 mins


Corn soup
Meesua, cooked and rinse with ice cold water then add 1 tsp olive oil or grapeseed oil

Soup base: 1 pc sweet corn, 50g pork tenderloin, 1/2 carrot



Avocado Milk Shake
Ingredients:
1 avocado
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1 tsp honey

Blend all ingredients till smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment