briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Thursday, January 14, 2016

14/1/2016 (Thu)

There is nothing special for today's food and I am lazy to type out the recipe since mostly can be found in my previous post and very simple meals.
Please pardon my laziness today.. (;P)

By the way, I was busying baking CNY cookies starting last 2 night. Tonight I am going to test baking Meat Jerky as this is a must snack during CNY. 

Last night hubby brought a piece of Japanese soft cake with custard filling for me. It was so yummy and hubby wants me to bake for him.... (sweating**).... gonna try out 1 day for him and for my gal too.

Breakfast: Steamed Edamame, Pear, hard boiled egg and fresh milk
Lunch and Dinner: Pine nut shimeiji Rice, steamed minced meat egg and radish soup
Teatime: Pear Barley Drink and Almond cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment