briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Monday, April 3, 2017

31/3/2017 (Fri) Pumpkin soy milk

Good afternoon dear all mommies!
Happy Friday~
I am just out from meeting and on the way back to office...(I am not driving)...
This morning when I was about to depart to work, my gal woke up and hold my hand, hugged me and cried silently with tears fall... omg... made me feel like not feeling wanna work today... how nice if I am beside her all the time...

Breakfast is mini cheesy pizza, sweet potato and fresh milk.
Lunch Bento consists plain rice, squid with onion, asparagus and wakame salad( repeat order by my gal as she loves it so much)
Teatime is tong yuen with pumpkin soymilk.
The way I escaped from my gal this morning is to tell her that I will download her favourite cartoon in the office... Keke...



炒洋蔥魷魚圈
材料:
魷魚(小)4條
洋蔥 1粒
薑片 2片
海鹽 一咪咪 / 淡醬油 少許

做法:
1)平底鍋加入一點油放入薑片和洋蔥炒香至洋蔥變軟。
2)加入魷魚圈拌炒,炒至魷魚圈全熟(顏色由透明變成白色)。
3)加一點醬油(或鹽)拌均即可起鍋盛盤。

【炒小白菜】
1.平底鍋加入一點油放入小白菜和適量水拌炒、炒至熟撒一點鹽拌均即可起鍋盛盤。

Stir Fried onion squid ring
Ingredients:
4 pcs Squid (small)
1 pc Onion
2 slices of ginger
Sea salt / light soy sauce to taste

Steps:
1) heat pan and add in some oil, add in ginger and onion, stir fry till onion is soften.
2) add squid ring and stir fry until the squid ring is cooked (turns to white).
3) add a little soy sauce (or salt) to taste, mix well and off fire.

for recipe pls click on the link below食譜請按以下連接



using the small grater to grate the ginger, then squeeze out the juice


南瓜豆漿
材料:
南瓜 1/4個
無糖豆漿 400ml
糖 適量

做法:
1)南瓜去皮去仔,切塊蒸熟。
2)蒸熟的南瓜放入果汁機, 加入一半的豆漿,打勻。
3)打勻後倒入鍋內,再把剩下的豆漿也倒進去拌勻,中火煮滾,依個人口味加適量的糖調味即可。

Pumpkin soy milk
Ingredients:
1/4 pc Pumpkin
400ml Sugar-free soy milk
Cane Sugar to taste

Steps:
1) peel and de-seed pumpkin, cut into pieces then steam for 15mins till soften.
2) add the steamed pumpkin into blender and blend with half of the soymilk till smooth.
3) pour pumpkin soymilk into a pot, then add in the remaining soymilk, boil and add sugar to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment