briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Wednesday, March 30, 2016

30/3/2016 (Wed)

Yesterday I was on leave to stay at home to take care my gal. She was having light fever on Monday and mother in law gave her medicine once in the morning and I gave her Reserve fruit gel in the evening. Before sleep time, she has feverish again and I gave her paracetamol suspension once again. In the midnight, we woke up several times to monitor her temperature and ended up I have to take leave because of tiredness. Great thing was, she had no more fever the whole day and no more medicine to be given. I kept monitoring her the whole day, gave her sufficient fluids, fruits and Reserve fruit gel. As informed by hubby just now, my gal woke up at 9.40am this morning and she fully recovered.

This morning, I woke up at 4am before alarm setting @ 4.30am. I checked my gal's body temperature and she was fine. I changed her diaper as she drank lots of water; to let her have drier and comfortable feeling and able to sleep longer.

I finished cooking at 6.30am and went back to bedroom. I laid beside my gal and she held my arm to keep me closed to her. I placed a fresh koolfever on her forehead to make sure the fever to leave completely. I got up from bed around 7am and prepared myself to go to work.

Breakfast: Banana Mantou, hard boiled egg and fresh milk
Lunch and Dinner: Chicken Kunbu Porridge
Teatime: Red Bean Dessert and Barley Drink



Banana Mantou
Ingredients:
Dole Banana 1pc
 (remove the center part of banana, to avoid darken, 75g)
Fresh Milk 5g
Sugar 15g
Instant dry yeast 1/2 tsp
Aluminum free baking powder 1/2 tsp
Pao flour/all purpose flour 150g
Olive Oil 1 tbsp

some sesame powder for rolling

Steps:
I use bread maker to knead the dough by function no 8 of my tesco bm. Beat 20mins, off machine. Rest for 10mins, press out all air, 
shape and roll in filling, proof for 30mins, steam at med high fire for 10mins

香蕉饅頭
材料:
香蕉 1條(不取香蕉的中心;因為會變黑;75克)
牛奶 5克
中筋麵粉150克
有機蔗糖15克
酵母1/2茶匙
無鋁泡打粉1/2茶匙
米糠油/玉米油/橄欖油1湯匙

做法:
1)把所有材料混合均勻。
2)攪拌搓揉10-12分鐘成為有彈性又不黏手的光滑麵團。
3)休面10分鐘。
4)用擀麵棍桿扁,排除空氣。
5)麵團朔型後把包紙貼在饅頭底部,然後放入蒸盤。
6)將蒸鍋中水微微加溫約至37度c(體溫)關火,蒸籠放上,蓋上鍋蓋再發酵30分鐘。
7)發酵完成直接開中火蒸10分鐘。
8)時間到就關火,鍋蓋稍微打開一些縫,約放置5-8分鐘,再慢慢掀鍋蓋,這樣蒸出來的包才不容易皺皮。

備註:如果用tesco麵包機打麵團,只需用8號功能打20分鐘即可,然後跟著3-8的做法完成。

Kunbu Chicken Porridge
Ingredients:
1 pc kunbu (10cmX10cm, soak and cut into tiny slices)
4 tbsp Brown Rice (pre-soaked overnight)
1 chicken drumstick
1/4 pc chicken breast

Steps:
1) cook 1 litre water in a medium pot
2) blanc the chicken drumstick for 2 mins
3) cook chicken breast and drumstick in the boiling water
4) add in brown rice and kunbu after 30mins
5) cook till the consistency as desired, off fire. 


昆布雞粥
材料:
1片昆布( 10cmX10cm ,浸泡後切成細条)
4湯匙 糙米(預浸泡过夜)
1只 雞腿
1/4 块 雞胸肉

做法:
1)煮1升的水在大鍋内。
2 )把雞腿在另一个小锅沸水里川燙去血水雜質。
3 )把雞胸肉和雞腿放入在大锅里煮30分钟后,加入糙米和昆布丝。
4 ))煮至所需的浓稠度即可。


Red Bean Dessert
Ingredients
65g pre-cooked red bean (fast cook)
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp full cream milk / fresh milk
1 tbsp coconut milk
1-2 tsp muscovado sugar

Steps:
1) pour all ingredients in a small pot
2) cook under small fire till boiling
3) boil for 5 mins and ready to serve warmRed Bean Dessert

Barley Drinks
Ingredients
1 pack (50-80g) raw and cooked tear's drop (barley 生熟薏米)
3 pcs dried fig
4 cups hot water
some natural rock sugar

Steps:
Cook in slow cooker with auto mode for about 2-3 hours. ready to serve warm or cold

薏仁甜湯
材料:
1包 (50-80克)生熟薏米/薏仁
3粒 干無花果
4杯熱水
天然紅糖 適量

做法:
全部材料放進褒裡,用小火熬煮大約45-60分鐘。
如果用電子砂褒的話,自動模式2-3個小時。

2 comments:

  1. Such a dedicated mother. Good to know your princess has recovered. Take good care of yourself too :)

    ReplyDelete