briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2/2/2016 (Tue)40分鐘超軟牛奶麵包

I was a bit moody last night and refused to talk to anyone after I scolded my gal of passed motion on her pants. I felt very guilty of scolding her with loud voice and I choose to keep myself away from her and alone in my room. Whole night no voice out from me and my mood was extremely down due to few factors.

Tonight I have to cuddle my gal and give her happy smile to reimburse my fault....



40 mins method soft milk bun
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1/3 cup warm milk
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup bread flour (can add more flour if too wet and can't form a dough)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon beaten egg

remaining egg add in some milk for egg wash

filling:
some cheddar cheese
some raisin 

Steps:
1. Add instant yeast, brown sugar, caster sugar, olive oil, milk into a mixing bowl, stirred it and rest aside for 10-15 mins till you will see floating foam as showed in the picture.
2. Mix in flour, salt and 1 tablespoon of beaten egg then use a spatula to fold and mix well the mixture into a dough form.
3. Then use electric kneading hook to knead for about 5-10 mins or till well combined.
4. Roll, cut and shape into 8 small doughs.
5. Grease little oil on the baking pan and line the dough in, cover with wet cloth and let it proof for about 10 mins. ( If sufficient time, let it proof for 20mins)
6. Brush egg wash onto the bread.
7. Bake at pre heat oven at 180 degrees C for 10mins (baking time vary for different oven)

shaping in progress....


40分鐘超軟牛奶麵包
材料:
1茶匙 速發乾酵母
1湯匙 紅糖
1湯匙 砂糖
1/3杯 溫牛奶(大約40度)
2湯匙 橄欖油/玉米油/米糠油
1杯 高筋麵粉 (如果太濕,可以慢慢加一點麵粉)
1/8茶匙 海鹽 (我只放一咪咪而已)
1湯匙 全蛋液

塗面:
剩下的雞蛋加入一些牛奶蛋液

內陷:
(不放也可,還是很好吃的)
葡萄乾 適量
車達干酪 適量

做法:
1)首先,把鮮奶加熱。在一個大的鋼盆,加入酵母,紅糖,砂糖,橄欖油和牛奶。用湯匙攪拌均勻後,蓋著發酵10-15分鐘,會有很多泡沫在表面。
2)將麵粉,海鹽和1湯匙蛋液加入發酵了的牛奶中,然後拌勻搓成麵團。
3)然後用電動揉捏鉤揉約5-10分鐘。 (沒有電動攪拌器的話,用手搓揉10分鐘也可以)
4)把麵團分割成6個小麵團,滾圓或造型。
5)放在鋪了不粘布/紙的烤盤上,放入烤箱並加一碗熱水在內幫助發酵。大概發酵10分鐘。(如果時間充裕,20分鐘也可)
6)把烤盤取出,開始預熱烤箱180‘C並用蛋液刷在麵包表面。
7)烘烤10分鐘即可。 (烘烤時間因不同烤箱而異)

***發酵10-15分鐘
***搓揉5-10分鐘
***發酵10分鐘
***烘烤10分鐘

How soft am I ????
我有多柔軟啊? ? ?

Mushroom chicken quinoa porridge




Barley Drink for teatime

No comments:

Post a Comment