briefing

Just Sharing healthy foods for little ones from 9mo~3yo++
blog started on 17/3/2015


Friday, August 14, 2015

14/8/2015 Happy Friday (2 yo)

This morning I was waken up by hubby at 6.30am... omg~ I was not able to hear any alarm sound and slept like a piggy~ As time limited, I can hardly to prepare complicated meals. Last night I was planning to bake sweet potato rice sticks for my 2yo lo but it seems not enough time for me to do so. I just cooked the sweet potato in boiling water and served. Cooking dessert in the slow cooker and let my MIL to off power after 2 hours from the time I left home. Baked something not healthy....pastry puff with homemade chicken floss...@@ sorry my dear..

Breakfast, Teatime: Japanese sweet potato, chicken floss pastry puff, apple barley drinks, fresh milk
(optional: for my gal to choose which one to eat first)

Lunch and Dinner: Meat Ball Porridge

Fruit of the day: Banana



Homemade Chicken Floss:
Ingredients
400g chicken breast
1 tbsp Amino liquid
2 tbsp muscovado sugar
1/4 tsp five spices powder
dash of pepper
1 tsp sesame oil 
some seaweed
some white sesame

Steps:
1) cook the meat for 2 hours ( I used it to boil soup for my lo yesterday then transform the meat into meat floss, haha..)
2) tear and mash the meat into loose
3) put into the bread maker and add in all the seasonings.
4) on "JAM" function x1 time
5) on the "jam" function again and monitor till the meat dried then can off the machine. (I spent 2 hours+-)



Apple Barley Drinks
Ingredients
1 organic red apple
1/3 cups barley (soak overnight)
1 honey date
12 pcs dried fig
3-4 cups hot water

Cook in slow cooker with auto mode for about 2 hours. ready to serve warm or cold

蘋果薏仁甜湯
材料:
1粒 有機紅蘋果
1/3杯薏仁(浸泡一夜)
1粒 蜜棗
12粒 幹無花果
3-4杯熱水

做法:
全部材料放進褒裡,用小火熬煮大約45-60分鐘。
如果用電子砂褒的話,自動模式2個小時。

No comments:

Post a Comment