Thursday, September 10, 2015
10 Sep 2015 Thursday免揉超軟奶酪麵包
Dear all mummies~ please drink more water and avoid outdoor activities recently as the weather is quite bad..take good care everyone so that you can take good care of your family too.. ^.^
I am quite sleepy today and i have no idea what shall i type out here as i woke up quite early in the morning before the alarm rang and didn't sleep again to avoid oversleep again. By the way, I like the pasta today and it does not require any salt or seasoning but still yummy..
Breakfast: Kneadless Bun and fresh milk
Lunch: Pasta with creamy cheese sauce
Teatime: Mango yogurt Cookies and mango yogurt
Super soft knead-less cheese bun (Yen Li's method)
(Yield 16 small buns)
300g high protein flour
40g muscovado sugar or any sugar
pinch of sea salt
30g milk powder
1 tsp instant dry yeast
35g unsalted butter (room temperature) / olive oil
20g grated cheddar cheese
1) mix all ingredients in a big bowl. Mix till combine and soft dough is formed (I spent less than 1 min)
2) cover bowl with cling wrap, leave a small hole for air flow.
3) keep in the fridge 2 hours onwards, after 2 hours, you may take out and shape any time.
4) take out the wet dough and place on a greased mat, I use some oil to grease my hands too.
5) divide dough into 8 equally small dough and let it rest for 5 mins. Roll and form round bun.
6) place the formed buns on the baking tray, sprinkle the grated cheese on each buns.
7) put baking tray inside the oven (power off) and proof for 30mins. You may place a bowl of hot water inside the oven to help the proofing process better.
7) after 25mins, Remove the baking tray from the oven. Pre-heat the oven at 170'C for 5 mins.
8) Bake the buns for 16 mins or till light golden brown
9) brush some unsalted butter on the bread surface for better appearance.
P/S: This morning after taking out the dough from the fridge, after 10 mins, I divided the dough into 2 portions. 1 portion made into 8 mini sized bun and 1 portion kept in the freezer for next use within 1 week.
免揉超軟奶酪麵包 (Yen Li的做法）
备注：今早从冰箱里取出面团后，休面团 10分钟后，我把面团分成2份。 1分做成8个迷你的小面包和把另一部分存放在冷冻库，以便在1周内使用。
Making of Super Soft Knead-less Cheese Bun (Part 1 of 2)
免揉超軟小麵包 (示範視頻) 1 / 2
Making of Super Soft Knead-less Cheese Bun (Part 2 of 2)
免揉超軟小麵包 (示範視頻) 2 / 2
Tuna Cheese Creamy Penne Pasta
Organic Penne pasta or any types of pasta, cook as per instructions on the packaging, set aside
2 cloves garlic (sliced)
1 small pc ginger
1/3 can Tuna (I used ayam brand Tuna chunks in mineral water)
1 big bowl baby spinach
1 big brown button mushroom (sliced)
10-15g cheddar cheese
1/3 cup fullcream milk or fresh milk
Olive oil/rice bran oil/unsalted butter
1) heat pan and add in olive oil
2) sautéed garlic and ginger till fragrant
3) add in the mushrooms, tuna and stir fry a while
4) add in baby spinach and the cooked pasta, stir fry for a while too
5) pour in the milk and cheese, cook till cheese melted
6) add in dash of pepper powder and off fire
7) ready to serve~
Mango yogurt cookies
35g Fresh mango
15g Plain yogurt
20g Muscovado sugar
30g Melted unsalted butter
1/4 tsp Aluminum free baking powder
100g Low protein flour ( i use superfine today)
1) preheat oven at 170°c
2) Blend mango and yogurt till smooth, then add in sugar and melted butter, mix well.
3) add in flour and baking powder and FOLD gently till combined, remember very gentle and not to over mix and knead it.
4) roll it flat to 3-4mm thick
5) cut out with small cookie cutter
5) bake for 20-25 mins or lightly golden brown
2 tbsp natural plain yogurt
85g ripe mango flesh
Blend with hand blender till smooth